Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Liss Retrospec

Started by Inquisitor Liss, September 04, 2009, 02:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Liss

Well here they are guys.. these are my models and conversions. I dont have them in warbands because most of friends simple mix and max my generics with their Inquisitors. The named Inquisitors are my regulars.
http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww36/InquisitorLiss/Conclave%20Retrospec/

Kaled

That's a great collection you've got there - my personal favourite is the mutant emmissary (although, I'd say he looks more like an alien than a mutant).  Inquisitor Zoldien is a very nice model too.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Van Helser

What a great collection!

I think my favourite is the Crimelord. Don't think I've ever seen that model look so good.

kierkegaard

(more) Fantastic stuff there Liss. I particularly like the Kal Jerico/Covenant conversion, and pretty much all of the mutants (I agree with Dave that the emmissary looks more like an alien than a mutant, but who am I to say what a mutant looks like?)

Heroka Vendile

well, that emmissary is based off of an old-style tyranid Zoanthrope.
Nice collection. ;D
Zoldien has an excellent paintjob.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Aidan

Wow, really nice paintwork. The mutants are great conversions too, including the very mutated ones. fantastic. That's a nice lot of mooks, too, always good for scenarios.

-Aidan.

Swarbie

Nice crime-lord. Somehow he seems so...mafia-like.
Maybe that's just me.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning