Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Liss WIP

Started by Inquisitor Liss, September 04, 2009, 02:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Liss

Here are my WIP's and I included some pics of size comparisons of Inquisitor and Mutant Chronicles figures. The Karak model is huge especially when you see it next to the Marine model and a regular model.  My fav is the Orgyn big game hunter. 

http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww36/InquisitorLiss/Conclave%20WIP1/

Kaled

Nice work on that Khorne berserker - he's very well converted. :)
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Van Helser

I really like the warp witch and the ogryn big game hunter.  What did you use as the base models?

kierkegaard

Awesome work there Liss. You have a superb 'cartoony' painting style, and a great eye for conversions. I love the Khorne Berserker.

Van - the Ogryn is made from the 'Ogrum Ironheart' model py Pizarro (available from El Greco miniatures.) The Warp Witch is 'Star Wars Secura Jedi from Unleashed battle packs' according to the text under the picture.

Van Helser

Thought that might be Ogrum Ironheart. 

As for the Warp Witch, I'll blame the fact I was viewing the photos on my iPhone - the descriptive text wasn't there!  Seems they can't do everything...

precinctomega

The Mutant Emissary looks more like he's based on the Keeper of Secrets to me, than the old Zoanthrope.

R.

Inquisitor Liss

He's actually both. The body is the keeper of secrets, the head is the old zoanthrope and the arms are tyranid warriors. The staff is ?
Liss

ps The more I think about it he does look more like a alien emissary. The original story for him involved the rapid mutation of a psyker after being exposed to the warp. He worked for the mutants as muscle which is why he evolved into mutant emissary but over the years I changed him a little and added bits so now he looks more alien.