Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

(Semi) Zombie Inquisitor!

Started by Brother_Brimstone, November 28, 2011, 10:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother_Brimstone

Following in from the idea I put forward here, here are the models for my Ordo Sepulturum infected Inquisitor and his band of similarly afflicted assistants.

-The Inquisitor himself

-The Inquisitor's favoured accolyte (i realised that the spear he's holding is wonky, i'm currently in the process of straightening).

-A gunslinger member of his retinue

-A sniper member of his retinue

Comments and criticism welcomed and appreciated.

EDIT: Realised that I forgot to say; i do know they have some pretty bad casting marks on them, so i'm going to file those down before basecoating too.

Necris

Inquisitor Jonah Hex I do declare that  I like the Inquisitor and the gunslinger not so sure on the other 2
I quite like the the techo gubins hanging off their backs too. I may have to invest in some of these same person that does the Russian Insurgents?
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Brother_Brimstone

ANything in particular you didn't like about sniper and accolyte? I know their weapons aren't as customised, but without actually re-scuplting most of the model, it would've been impossible to get rid of their weapons, as they're cast straight into their midriffs, so I just tried to make them a bit more 40k-looking. In answer to your question, yes they are from the Russian manufacturer. I also completely forgot; there's another one whose picture i didn't include in the original post! This is the psychopath skulltaker character:

Comments/criticism welcomed and appreciated.

Necris

It is purely that the weapons are part of the miniature it's like all of the russian ones there is always one or two of the sets that I don't like. 

I also like your psycho more so than the gunslinger
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Zakkeg

The psychopath's absolutely feckin' brilliant.

Though I've just noticed that his right arm does seem to be rather longer than his left...
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

Myriad

looking good.  they are blending into each other a little though - I'd think of customising some of the faces a little, maybe a mask to hide the disfigurement.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Brother_Brimstone

Hey, sorry for the threadromancy, but as those of you who attended the Summer Clave have seen, three of these models have been finished, Here they are:

Anyway, hope you enjoy. Comments and criticism welcomed and appreciated.

Kaludram

Your paint jobs made the difference between the faces--an important point.  All around cool modification from the Tehnolog models.  Which set does these guys come from?
It may have all been a lie, but it keeps the masses quiet.

Gilleon

Some very nice models Brimstone, and the colour scheme suits. Plus I have to say the concept is quite neat.

Seargent Maxwell Forest

The models are great the paintjob realy helps with thier evilness.
"What happens to the Imperium should it realy achieve peace?"