Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Count

Started by greenstuff_gav, December 04, 2011, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: Kaled on December 06, 2011, 08:06:26 PM
in which case he should probably just run and get another member of the warband to deal with it
this :)

i kept him at above average but nothing too over the top; he's about subterfuge and distractions :)
to this end, i may change Smoke and Mirrors to when one of the miniatures in interacted with (shooting / psychic attacks / physical interaction etc), the player may choose if The Count is in fact at that location or if the miniature is the "decoy"; this may aid player shenanigans :D

Mordenkenain, Marco hit it on the head; while some of his circus are chaos-worshipping heretics and all manner of mutants (natural and "gifted") he himself is full of contradictions (hence stats too high to be normal, yet no "active" psychic powers or gifts) just seems to be naturally charismatic (hence the persuasion :D )

i'm tempted to split the topic; move the comments on the Persuasion rules to another thread; i just lifted 'em from Kaled (who lifted 'em from PrecinctOmega & Inq2.0 ) .. would this be beneficial?

EDIT: oh, i like the "persuader works out how many successes & modifies the persuadee's roll accordingly" : alot of the characters in Inquisitor aren't easy to manipulate (generally large stats) and the mods change the game from "who can roll the best" to something a bit more involved :)
(i tend to lose diceoffs as anyone can attest to!)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination