Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Long haired MALE heads

Started by Kit, December 12, 2011, 08:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kit

Iam in the process (again!) of Building my Inquistor, standard (And i use standard from the point of view of someone who has played the table top game Warhammer 40k for s couple of years now) size of 28mm, Iam searching for a long haired, youthful man, with an undamaged face. Any help would be nice. Please and thank you!  ;D
the Inquisition merely performs the duty of its office. To further fear them is redundant, to hate them, heretical. Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced their hands.

MarcoSkoll

Your simplest and best option would just be to find a short-haired model that's not wearing a helmet and bust out the green stuff. It'll give you more options and hair is fairly easy to sculpt. (My advice: Cut the strands long rather than just stabbing lots of short cuts into the putty.)

This is particularly true if you want hair longer than jaw level, because such will inevitably fall over the shoulders and back and couldn't be done in a single piece.

QuoteAnd I use standard from the point of view of someone who has played the tabletop game Warhammer 40k for s couple of years now
Whatever it might mean to you, around here, standard scale is 54mm (and some of us have been playing since the game came out ten years ago). In short, don't expect us to remember it means something different to you.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Dolnikan

There of course is the Bretonnian knight errant head with longer hair. Other than that, the high elf spearman bare head perhaps.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Hadriel Caine

I find elf heads are good.

My faves at 28mm are:
-Empire Greatswords
-Empire pistoliers sgt
-dark elf cold one knight champion
-high elf repeater bolt thrower

I find most non imperial 40k heads (ie eldar and their dark kin) are too slender and there arent any imperial heads i can think of matching your description.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'