Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

My latest project - my first on the Conclave

Started by duffybear1988, December 22, 2011, 07:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duffybear1988

Hi guys here is my latest piece. Any comments or feedback would be great. I don't have buckets of time at the moment but keep watching as I will be updating regularly. I plan to make 15 different characters all for a campaign I am running soon at my local club, The Somerset Sternguards, who are based in Bridgwater if anyone is interested.

Anyway this is my veteran inquisitor who is a recongregator and has turned to sorcery of late. Armed with a pair of duelling pistols, power sword and carapace armour. I imagine him to be quite old and although skilled, I think I will make his stats reflect his venerable status, so although he has powerful equipment he will be weaker in combat but possess great intelligence.

I

Van Helser

Nice start.  Once again proof that there is life in Inquisitor kits when combined together.

The greenstuff on the base looks a little odd - what's the trail of smaller objects going to turn into?

Ruaridh

Dolnikan

I really like the use of the two pistols from the pistoliers, they have the right size for inquisitor. Overall I like his look and hope to see him painted.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

duffybear1988

Thanks people.

With regards to the base, it's going to be snowy with a few larger stones and the boulder he is stood on. It is just a start and needs a bit of work but should look fine.

Anyone have any suggestions for colour schemes?