Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Underhive Board (PIC HEAVY!)

Started by Brother_Brimstone, December 22, 2011, 06:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

Brimstone and I played a couple of games on this board this afternoon.  Don't have time to write much now, but it was a very impressive board and great fun to play on.  I took a few pictures which are posted below;

(You should be able to click to see them full size.)

- Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Fugitivus

Impressive! Was it easy to transport, or did you play at Brimstone's place?
It's the Grimdark future of the Grimdark 41st Millenium, it's Grim and Dark and Grim and Dark and there is only War, Grimdark War on a thousand Grimdark fronts against the Grimdark threat of the Warp.

Ynek

It's interesting how much better terrain looks when there are game models climbing all over it. ^_^

Although, overall, it's a very nice game-board. I just find that a board looks more 'alive' when there are models on it.
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

Dolnikan

It looks like it was a great board to play on, with the different height levels etc.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

blacknight

Wow was quite impressed from the earlier photos but the ones Kaled has posted make the board come so much more alive and you can see some of the smaller details that I missed earlier.

Great job.

Blacknight/Marc
Well you can do what you want, the technical branch are going to stay here and keep her afloat!! - Diesel CPO Otto Fricke, U505, Nov 10 1942 - On being ordered to abandon ship.