Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

~INP's Workshop

Started by Inq NicolePyykkonen, January 21, 2012, 11:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolnikan

She really is well-equipped for her tasks, without taking too much heavy stuff with her, I really like that. If you give her smoke grenades, IR-visors would be very, very nice, allowing her to see without being seen.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Inq NicolePyykkonen

And the painting is done!  54mm was actually Really fun to paint... I might have gotten myself into trouble with this ;)  I tried to keep to the same/similar color palette as my Inquisition models at 28mm (40k scale) and I think ti worked out pretty well actually all things considered. Ironic that 40k bits work at two scales, and in some cases even better at 54mm rather than 28mm.

(photobucket REALLY hates me... ugh.. I'm gonna keep playing with these photo's and try to get them rotated correctly)

Now it'll be ironing out all the background and rules for her... the hard part for me being new to the system.  That'll be it's own thread though as it's not painting nor modeling.

Dolnikan

She looks very good, the colours fit the model very well.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.