Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Defiant Echoes: OOC

Started by Koval, January 29, 2012, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Sargoth

Quote from: Koval on February 01, 2012, 07:50:55 PM
Updated the OP in both IC and OOC threads, both to standardise the style and to update with relevant info.

Sargy -- I may have just fooled you with your own encryption method :P

Have you? I managed to get 'The ETA' followed by gibberish... It's been a while since I played with a scytale. Unless you're using another one of the (made-up) ciphers I used...
One More Hit - A tale of addiction.

Koval

It's not a scytale. It's one you made up that left me, Gjl and just about everyone else that tried it utterly confused when you tried it on us. I don't even think it was a proper cipher in the end.

May drop a clue tonight if people try to solve it and can't :P

Dolnikan

It is as moments such as this that I really hate myself for never spending any time with ciphers. A clue would be very nice.
The Unbroken actually is just a small transport, almost unarmed and lighly armoured, not much use in a fight but thats not its purpose, it just carries the inquisitor and his staff, and the cargo bays are useful for labs and torture chambers and the like.
I really hope to not run into that World Eater though.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Koval on February 02, 2012, 06:41:01 AMMay drop a clue tonight if people try to solve it and can't
Don't worry. Riley knows what it says, although I suspect she cheated and gave it to Jael - not that I can blame her. She is a busy woman, but he does relish such things.

And yes, it does count as a cipher.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Herald

I've also worked it out. It's quite satisfying when it all falls into place in front of your eyes. It, along with the new post, have convinced me that Ambrose is getting into something where he will be very far out of depth and areas of expertise.
"A man who joins the Inquisition a radical has no faith, a man who leaves it a puritan has no sense".

Inquisitor Octavian Lars

Sorry, I am very busy with homework (and my DM article), but If I get the chance I will make an attempt.
Looking for the clue though  ;)
Velterax III
All my wargaming under one address
http://velterax3chronicles.blogspot.com/

http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1566.0
Insertion Zone. Also on the Velterax III Chronicles.

Always looking for comments

Koval

The clue is: You can solve it in one move. :P

Herald

Immensely helpful clue that :P also had some ideas about a potential plot hook for Ambrose so PMd you.
"A man who joins the Inquisition a radical has no faith, a man who leaves it a puritan has no sense".

Dolnikan

I don't get it, either I am thinking in the wrong way or I don't know enough english to figure it out.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Koval

The second clue is: It reads horizontally.

Inquisitor Octavian Lars

Velterax III
All my wargaming under one address
http://velterax3chronicles.blogspot.com/

http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1566.0
Insertion Zone. Also on the Velterax III Chronicles.

Always looking for comments

Dolnikan

I have some parts but can't get any further. There is a lot of doom already though.

Necris

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Macabre

++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

Necris

well so far i have only managed to make the word death

I blame the 7 month old
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog