Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Defiant Echoes: OOC

Started by Koval, January 29, 2012, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

Nightmare-week nearly over... will get an update ready over the weekend.

MarcoSkoll

I should assure you, I am working on something, but I got a little sidetracked with making sure I'd got everything written up for this week's Dark Heresy... only to have to cancel the session because only one person turned up on Skype. D'oh.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Double.

This new post is evidence of why I should be forbidden from writing late at night. I will probably be making adjustments to improve the story telling (I'm not entirely pleased with the structure and show/tell ratios), but nonetheless, I think I have just written a post with an Inquisitrix walking around in her skivvies.

Mind you, it wouldn't be a proper RP from me without at least one reason for everyone to think I'm a pervert.

GW's =I= articles

Dolnikan

I have written a short piece about Iota arriving near the landing site, should I post it or wait?
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Koval

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on March 16, 2012, 04:13:38 AM
Mind you, it wouldn't be a proper RP from me without at least one reason for everyone to think I'm a pervert.
I was wondering when that would come up :P

Nightmare week finally over, will probably post something in the morning.

Dolnikan: Feel free to make a post. Like I said, this week's been horrible, so hopefully I'll be able to put a meaningful response together that also moves the story along.

Koval

double

Triple-part post with a Vargas update in the middle, because I wanted to at least try and resolve the part with Vargas/Silon.

It's fair to say that the Ancient is far too busy/happy killing civilians and causing collateral damage to be all that interested in either Andreas or Iota, but he still poses a pretty high risk to both of them. So he shot at the building Iota was standing on because he thought there were civilians up there (and that she was one of them).

In terms of location, the Ancient is around the south end of the centre (using the map, between the "i" in "City Centre" and the "R" in "Red Light District"). Goruvich is also around there but he's gone a bit further southeast. I can draw on the map if anyone would like that.

EDIT: Added another Zagan scene. He's not messing around here...

If anyone would like the specifications for a Secutor, I've put something together that I can put up as/when people need it. We already know it's a bomber, so that bit isn't a huge spoiler; worth keeping in mind, however, that even with the advances in tech between now and the 40Kverse, they're still on the same scale as -- if not bigger than --  the contemporary B-2 Spirit (itself larger than a Thunderhawk gunship would be)

Koval

triple

Is interest waning? Should I try to pick up some slack on my end, plan my lessons faster? Stay up later, plan shorter updates?

Dolnikan

I'm sorry for not having posted yet, I hope to finish something today or tomorrow, depending on how fast the theoretical work goes for my current project.

The bombers seem dangerous, I presume that they will strike at Coveton?
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

MarcoSkoll

With the IGT approaching, Marco's outstanding modelling projects mean less time for Marco's writing. Something is on the way though.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Didn't intend to look pushy there, apologies if I did :X

Marco: IGT stuff is absolutely fine, but thank you in advance for anything you can add.

Dolnikan: "Dangerous" is one way of describing the bombers, but Zagan isn't an idiot -- he's not going to order a bombing run on Coveton while the Ancient's still there. There are other cities for him to blow up first.
Will PM you the bomber spec.

Inquisitor Sargoth

Very short update, will add more later.
One More Hit - A tale of addiction.

MarcoSkoll

There's a slight timing issue there, Sargoth. I couldn't give the exact time, but the Thunderhawk is landing during the night, not the day. (Unless I've completely screwed up...)

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Yeah, the Thunderhawk's managed to come down at night, and Iota snuck out while Andreas/Nogal were asleep to go and investigate.

Inquisitor Sargoth

Ah, cheers. I'll fix it today.

EDIT: Fixed, improved and doubled in length. Very happy. Will update again soon. Sonneillon is going to VERY surprised to see other Traitor Legions here and, being both extremely unusual for a chaos marine and more than a little bit insane (in his own specific way) will be looking to talk to Goruvich (the rampaging Dreadnought doesn't look like much of a conversationalist).
One More Hit - A tale of addiction.