Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Defiant Echoes: OOC

Started by Koval, January 29, 2012, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolnikan

I have added a short bit to my previous post, I will add some more to it in the future.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Koval

Cool beans, will read as soon as I get a moment.

EDIT: Apparently Nogal's servitor slipped my mind entirely.

Andreas is arguably going to find Pantariste's introduction a little odd, considering he's currently fleeing an all-out attack and she's in Lost Tourist mode. I wonder what his immediate reaction is likely to be...

Dolnikan

Pantariste isn't very good at this kind of thing, she behaves according to her instructions and now that the circumstances have changed she does not know how to behave. I guess that Andreas will be a bit surprised and could even consider her to be insane.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Koval

Ordinarily, yes, but I think he's a bit busy trying to dodge turbolasers and high-explosive ordnance :P

I'll see if I can put something together this evening -- I'll definitely have a plot-mover going by the weekend.

Koval

Mini update is live. Will get another bigger update going by tomorrow evening at the latest.

Zagan's not going to be shelling anywhere that's plot-relevant, yet (he's leaving that to the bombers) but there's going to be a very large crater soon where there used to be a city.

Dolnikan: You didn't specify an alias for Pantariste, so I went with "Pandora Tanis" which sounds sorta similar in my head -- if you want me to change that, I can.

MarcoSkoll

Who might that bigger update be relating to, because if you've got a load of stuff you're writing for Haines et al, I'll stop trying to wrestle my thoughts on that matter into unwilling words.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Good question, should've specified. It's more stuff for Andreas.

Incidentally I'm really beginning to like Andreas as a character, probably because I've inadvertantly had him step out of Haines' shadow.

Dolnikan

It seems like a good alias for her, she isn't all that creative with those things. I hope to get something up within the next few days as well.

Koval

Post updated. I'll try to add something extra, although I really wanted to at least get the party to the cathedral.

Andreas is basically heading for the river, as once they're there it's literally a straight run north out of town (as south means going back through the bombs), although they've still got a fair way to go before getting there.

EDIT: apparently, my words are proving to be just as unwilling...

Dolnikan

I have posted a short bit, if you want to I can add another bit bringing everyone to the cathedral.

Koval

Actually, getting into the cathedral wasn't my main aim, although this is primarily because I ended up imagining more to the scene (in particular I'd imagined Andreas, at the very least, fleeing the city entirely, possibly with Iota/Nogal/Pantariste in tow)

I'll put something new up over the weekend, though if you want me to PM something about where I envisioned the scene going then let me know :P

Dolnikan

I could write them getting a bit further towards the north edge of the city if you'd like me to do it.

Koval

In that case I'll draw you a map so you know which streets are available / blocked off / likely to be bombed as you approach them. Give me twenty minutes.

EDIT: PM sent. Main reason I'm waiting until the weekend is because I don't get any good posting-time until then :P

Koval

double

Dolnikan, am I reading this right in that the Secutors are also jamming Semplice's comms? Or is it just because Nogal et al. are in the city that he can't contact them?

Dolnikan

It is just that he cannot make contact with Nogal et al because they are in the city and they lack powerful receivers or senders, he can however still contact people who have more powerful equipment.