Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Holiad's 2012 GT Characters

Started by Holiad, February 24, 2012, 11:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holiad

Finally, bravely upholding a personal tradition of leaving things to the last minute, this is the noble Racol, one of the most promising monodominant acolytes of the Carthax sector, well on the path to becoming the next inquisitor Lord Tyrus.

At least, until some tainted Xenos artifact did this to him. Well, that's the sort of thing that happens to acolytes that go poking around strange ruins rather than nuking them like a proper inquisitor. Yes, I'm aware the arm is a little too large even for a limb supposed to be monstrously proportioned, but having misjudged the proportions from internet pictures I was left without time to find a more suitable replacement, and otherwise it was more or less what I was looking for. Quite happy with the rest of him
Poor noble Marech
Noone 'till the end could see
Your brave heart of fire

Stormgrad

I rather like the monstrously preposterous arm. Lets face it A Lot of things in 40k are over the top (shoulder pads anyone) the out of proportion arm emphasizes the unnatural nature of his condition (naturally we know everything on a person is usually in proportion to the rest of them, so something like this is rather Jarring and i kinda like it). 

Dolnikan

I love the mechanical hand, it looks marvelous. The arm is that oversized that it really shows the corruption, otherwise the effect could be too small to notice on first sight like one does now.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Bloodpact

I like the arm. It reminds me of the Tyrants from the Resident Evil games.
Repent! For tomorrow you burn!