Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Ideas for a 'balanced' event...

Started by Kaled, March 27, 2012, 11:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

That would destroy some of the impact of having a faction leader in the first place. I do like the idea, but I think we need to find ways to keep it from becoming time consuming or pitting the same people against each other ad nauseum.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

SO Blood any movement on this in regards to a potential Date

Bloodpact

Life has thrown a few things my way in recent weeks, and as a result i've not even had a chance to look at it. I might have to move it to a later slot in the year, as im struggling to find a space in my calender to build and paint the necessary NPC's!
Repent! For tomorrow you burn!

Stormgrad

If your having problems with NPC's i know that the clave has a wide selection of Individuals with spares and models built specifically for being used as NPC's. I believe that Marco asked everyone to bring "Heretic/Cultists" and was inundated with NPC's for use in the autumn clave.

Kaled

What NPCs do you need? As already said, plenty of us have a wide range of models that we can bring along.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Bloodpact

The problem is i cant reveal that on here without spoiling all the fun of the final scenarios in my event ;)

I sincerely doubt anybody would have one or two of the NPCs i need anyway. I'll keep you all updated.
Repent! For tomorrow you burn!

RobSkib

Quote from: Bloodpact on April 18, 2012, 09:06:48 PMI sincerely doubt anybody would have one or two of the NPCs i need anyway

Come now. *That* is a challenge. ;)
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.