Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Legio cybernetica - Looking for Rules and Stats

Started by Nemesis, April 15, 2012, 10:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Draco Ferox on April 19, 2012, 05:35:37 PMhis pistol from the first film
Which was an AMT Hardballer Longslide, an M1911 variant, not some monstrous magnum.

Quote from: Ynek on April 19, 2012, 01:04:46 PMWasn't there talk of a Dark Magenta article along these lines at one point?
There was talk of rules for programming servitors and robots (almost put "remotes" there - been doing a lot of Infinity stuff recently), but I got sidetracked. As I always do. I have way too many unfinished projects.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Ynek

Quote from: Draco Ferox on April 19, 2012, 05:35:37 PM
The weaponry was a mixture of his pistol from the first film, and if you can't work out why he has a lever action shotgun, I'm ashamed of you. The long coat was because it would allow the robot to conceal the weapons when out and about.

Ah, but the Terminator never bothered to conceal his weapons. :P
And why hide them in a long coat when he can just holster them on his Harley Davidson?
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

Nemesis

That large robot also had 14 armor points on it's forward arms and body 6 on head 10 on rear legs and 6 on groin which would means it would be very hard to hurt with small arms fire

Draco Ferox

And if you're facing a horse-sized robot with a multi-laser on each shoulder, attacking it with small arms is unlikely to do anything. It's a much better idea to use a frag grenade to bring down a building on top of it, or some other intelligent solution, rather than trying to use pure brute force, which it is likely to win (unless you have a gun-horse too, in which case, go for it)
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Nemesis

I might try medium build robot see what the robots look like. Also would my hover drone be small size or normal?

krenshar

I'd suggest that if you want to give it anything bigger than a pistol, make it normal-sized.  That's just my opinion though; the book recommends that a target should be less than half the size of a human to count as small.  The cyber-mastiff is a medium target (unless I've missed something outside of it's entry), for example.

Nemesis

Medium robot anti gav hover drone

Ws. Bs.  S.     T.   Sg.
10. 50. 120. 100. 30.

4 amour all over except body&groin at 6

One SMG is arm location Grenade launcher smoke is the other arm location.

Cortex x3

Bio-scanner auspexes and two mecharites connected to body

Abilities two overdrive the antigravity drive two lift a human size target safety for as long as 20meters.

MarcoSkoll

S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Nemesis

Haha well when I get holidays to scotland to see family. I plan it around a inquisitor yearly meet up and bring my anti gave hover drone. ;) all the way form Australia.

Dolnikan

I would also try to fit in a more classical robot, two legs, clunky body and a pair of arms, with fitted weapons of course.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.