Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Genetic Engineering - Vat Grown - Tau AI - Men of Iron?

Started by Nemesis, April 13, 2012, 03:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemesis

http://karanak.deviantart.com/art/Fire-support-Droid-FSX-30m-188292201?q=boost%3Apopular%20droid&qo=1

This with less weaponry but similar

Light SMG   Basic   A   F(10,20)   -   D6+1   100    -   35   LR   UnCm   American-180 (.22 LR)

Two smoke grenade launchers 1 grenade each

and two mechadendrites

wanting it to have the abiltiy to lift a human size target up and transport it say 20 meters? to much ?

Dolnikan

It doesn't really fit with the Imperial look, too smooth and round. How are you going to model it?
Lifting a person would be difficult, at the very least it would significantly slow down the thing, depending on what sort of person it carries and what that person has with him or her.

About the rarity of antigrav equipment, I think that it is relatively easy to make very light antigrav engines for small objects, such as servo skulls, but larger ones for heavy objects would be a lot harder to make. But basically the antigrav technology is just a bit of techno-babble so almost everything is possible within the few restraints that are given.

Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Nemesis

Yeah was going to gothic it up. Know anywhere to get 54mm skulls

Dolnikan

Not really, but the old skelleton skulls have a size that fits more with 54mm than with 28, scale-wise. Other than that I would so something about the curved look, and of course scrollwork and the like.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.