Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

inq28 bits

Started by 0604854, April 15, 2012, 05:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does anyone know a non gw source of 28mm models and bits?

Dolnikan

It depends on what you want, do you want another manufacturer or do you want a trader in GW bitz?

I like Hasslefree models myself, they might be a bit on the small side but there are plenty of different sizes of people in the Imperium. Another source I have used would be Reaper.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Draco Ferox

Bitzbox has some non-GW sections
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Keravin

Sources I'm using

Hasslefree
Heresy
Privateer Press
Some Dark Ages - scale is a big issue here.

Planning on using some others, but no idea yet on scale.

Does anyone else have any suggestions? There is a massive larger scale modelsve list for larger scale models

Kaled

I'm not updating the list of 54mm models on this site anymore - the one on Carthax is the 'living' one. If you put together a similar list of 28mm models then that can go on Carthax as well.

Probably the best way for you to find 28mm model ranges is to look at online stores like the CMON one, find suitable models, then search for the manufacturer's website.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Charax

I'm unclear on the distinction between "inq28 bits" and "28mm bits" - because there are a TON of the latter, my personal favourites being Zinge and Anvil Industry and Heresy/Hasslefree  (all of whom I'm meeting at Salute!)
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Dolnikan

There are immensely many manufacturers of 28mm models, there is a list of some of them here:

http://www.cominipainters.com/resources-and-references/list-of-miniature-manufacturers/
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Molotov

Quote from: Charax on April 16, 2012, 10:10:55 AM
I'm unclear on the distinction between "inq28 bits" and "28mm bits"

Have to agree with you on this one...
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega