Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

My Character intro - on Iphone

Started by Nemesis, April 16, 2012, 02:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Very morbid. (Probably doesn't help I'm listening to Imaginaerum at the same time.)

QuoteWent with unique because its a a one off custom pistol.
That's not quite what the rarity means. It's not (just) about numbers, it's about how possible it is to have one (or an equivalent).

For example, Inquisitor Skoll's stubber and his sword might both be one-of-a-kind, but they're different one-of-a-kinds.
- His stubber is his own design and construction, but it's just a well made stubber. A decent gunsmith could reproduce an equivalent (and indeed, Marco has had to rebuild it before). It's thus "Uncommon".
- Laevateinn (his sword) is millennia old, the details of its construction and runic markings completely unknown. It's completely indestructible; the blade won't gather dirt, dust or blood; and daemon flesh offers no resistance to its edge. It is utterly impossible to reproduce, with few (if any) known equivalents. It is therefore "Unique".

Oderint dum Metuant, while one of a kind, could be reproduced. We're talking Uncommon, or maybe Rare with the master-crafting.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Nemesis

I like the feedback macro thanks ill change it.

Dolnikan

I really feel pity for the poor soul who is used for the procedure, he will surely come out a slight bit insane.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

DapperAnarchist

Insanity Is Strength, after all...
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Nemesis

"Bzzzttt .... Patient 999.999. ... Bzzzttt .. Error Bzzzttt date 9#9*%99&#9 ... Bzzzttt ... Errrror .. Bzztt ... Theta Brain waves detected"

"Cybernetic Augments Initiating up-link ... ... ... ... Update Completed"

"Accessing Patient 999.999. ... Bzzttt ... Error Accessing Patient 999.999. Er Er Er Errror ... Self maintenance initiated ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..."

"Accessing Patient One RFID ... ... ... Error Manuel Credit Payment Required ... Accounting Personal Paged ... Error"

"Bzzzttt ... Patient One Beta wave detected ... Bzzzttt Initiate Operation Procedure ..."

I'm laying on a slab of metal being woken up by this Manic of a voice,  pain pulses through my body all the while this crazy bitch continues to taunt me".

"Bzzzttt!! ... Radiation decontamination ... Germ decontamination ... Toxin decontamination  ... Pollution decontamination  ... List of Pollutants Bzzzttt Error Data Storage Limit Reached Purging Stated Data ... ... ... ... Multiple Lacerations Treated ... Error ... Data Corruption Maintenance Personal Contacted ... Bionic Implants two eyes ... Mutation in Genome Detected Patient one Must contact nearest Bio-Lab for Analysis and Catalog".

"Now here's a message form your savior"

Still wrecked in pain laying here strapped down listening to madness. A male voice starts to Speak.

"Bzzzttt ...  Error ... th. da. no. ha. ... through the Combine Science of Novartis and Ava Corp we bring you the latest in colony healthcare providing the best . da. th. Error... Message end."

Female's Voice
"Thanks for your patience, Bzzztt ... Patient One know that humanities future lies in the continuation of your hard work and in Omni Corp, Thank you and have a wonderful dddaaaaaaaay ...".

Silent, cold, alone, pain burns into my brain, darkness embraces me with blindness.

I'm so tired...

Nemesis

Bionic Implants are early archeotech - Classification - Mastercrafted

They look like normal eyes except on closure inspection there is a cog like ring bordering between the Iris and Sclera which constantly rotates in an anti-clockwise direction. The iris is made of Rings that Illuminate a light corresponding to which mode is activate. The Pupil is pitch black with a reflective gloss Constantly rotating in a clockwise direction expanding and contracting for focus which pushs the Iris rings apart or together, but the expansion is contracting is opposite to the natural eye contracting in low light expanding in High light. Along with Numbers and writing data script scroll across and down the the pupil.

3 Modes:

Blue - heighten sense sight - Telescopic sight - Photo Flash Resistance
Red - Preysense Sight - Thermo                                                                                     
Green - Photo Vision - Night

against detection +20% in low light - as they give a perfect target in low light

Wearer concurs a -10% sight detection bonus on all the useless data show in the eye ball
Unless the wear has archeotech language skill then all 3 modes has access to bonus Passive Range finder and Passive Motion-Tracker and Passive Auspexes

Character does not have archeotech language (skill)

Edit: don't even know if archeotech language (skill) is a lore thing or would archeotech language be High Gothic?
Edit: with theses first contact she has with adeptus mechanicus is going to go down well. A black visor will be purchased once she returns to Deep Bastion.

Dolnikan

The mechanicus would go to great lengths to obtain those devices. Where did the character manage to get them and where were they implanted and by who? Also, on which character are they?
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Nemesis

The story above, posted to get feedback and the rules follow the story as with the gun , haven't done the robot yet still thinking about the stats and all. A group of friends want to play inquisitor one is going with a full group of Arbitrators, the other wants to go Tech-priest Explorer team. so there my enemies so trying to set up story around all three.

Dolnikan

Those three bands should be easy to get at eachother's throats, the explorators want the same as your people, the archeotech, which gives an immediate source of conflict, the arbitrators want to stop both other bands because they are breaking Imperial Law or have done so and that warrants them being hunted down, leading the others to maybe attempt pre-emptive strikes.

Nemesis

The explorer tech-priest wants my eyes along with the location of where I got them. The polce force wants me because of there investigation into the loss of planet tithes coming form the planetary governor. The explorer and police fight due to preventing of my capture or death without the explorer getting the info his needs? On iPhone so it's a pain to text.

Dolnikan

I would also try to give your band a reason to strike at them, perhaps the emchanicus also has something you want and the arbites could also be keeping some stuff in their precinct they have taken as evidence. That way not everything will be about one of the three bands.

Kaled

The problem I see with that is it all revolves around your warband. The others should also have their own motivations unrelated to your characters.

Also you'd better hope your character doesn't go out of action - if I were playing the Explorator I'd have him take your eyes from your unconcious body.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Nemesis

The explorer tech priest wants to do something to the underground mining so he can search the ruins. Which would undermine the already under performing planet tax. Police force vs explorer well that's what the friends are saying.

The explorer hears a story about this female that found a catch of archeotech and has gotten Rick he's searching for her or a portion of his team is.

Vagueness = on iPhone

When in the underhive is adimantium value in scarp and is more valuable when in useable form as say crates. What is adamantium lifespan does it rust and break down?

Edit : my character wants the explorers archeotech and the police has a Freind in intergation and maybe a valuable item I want back?

Dolnikan

As far as I know adamantius is nearly indestructible and quite expensive as it is hard to make/find.

Nemesis

I was thinking that the pistol would be found in a adamantium gun case and the gun is in some sort of gel