Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Day in York - 7 Nov 09

Started by precinctomega, September 11, 2009, 02:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precinctomega

York Garrison's next Ten4Ten day has been booked for Sat 7 Nov 09.

This event is going to be held in aid of Help For Heroes, Remebrance Sunday being the next day and all.  The club's actually running two (or possibly three) 40k Apocalypse games as a mighty conclusion to the campaign we're currently running.

But I've booked three 4'x4' tables to playtest INQ2.  Anyone pre-registering for the event will receive a draft copy of the rules and character sections and draft character sheets for the new edition.  The games' outcomes may well have an effect on the Apocalypse battles, unlocking strategems and other advantages for the opposing sides.

As usual, Ten4Ten is ten hours of wargaming for £10 (hence the name).  Registration documents will be available shortly at http://yorkgarrison.co.uk and PayPal payments should be made to madddok@yorkgarrison.co.uk (please mark all registration payments "Inquisitor" if you want a copy of the INQ2 rules).

The details are still being worked out, but a catered lunch may be available for a small additional fee (as the local hostelries were a bit sub-par last time!).

R.

Dosdamt

+1 for attendance, more than likely.

In the usual way, I'll leave it late to sort everything out and rock up hungover.

Because that's all traditional.
It is never too late! - Mentirius

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

Kaled

I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Van Helser

Well now.  As this may be my only chance to play some Inquisitor between now and the Spring Conclave, I think I could be very tempted to travel down for this.  What would be the kick-off time?  I may need to negotiate the Friday off to travel down.

Ruaridh

Simeon Blackstar

For some reason, I'm getting train fares of £100+ with three changes, so I doubt I'll be there...  ;)

Charax

Quote from: Simeon Blackstar on September 11, 2009, 05:59:12 PM
For some reason, I'm getting train fares of £100+ with three changes, so I doubt I'll be there...  ;)
try a coach. I've got prices from £40 upwards, but five-hour travel times each way :(
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

greenstuff_gav

i got a time of
238.81 miles, about 4 hours 34 mins
so it's a pass from me  ::)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Van Helser

Try 387 miles for size!

Fortunately my parents live about halfway between here and York.  Still leaves about a 4 hour drive to get from the Borders to York though.  Hence why I may need Friday off work.

The lengths I will go to to push toy soldiers around a table...

Heroka Vendile

I shall be missing this, being an assistant stage manager that day.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Adlan

I don't know wehter I'll be able to attentnd. I know I'll have a Parade on the Sunday though.

RobSkib

What time would it start, and should we bring a couple of our favourite models? I might even be able to make this!
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

precinctomega

9am to 7pm.  Yes, bring your own models.  I'll send your character sheets for INQ2 in advance.

R.

Van Helser

9am ay? May have to come down the night before. I don't fancy getting up at half four to get there on time!

benwagner1988

Hey all,

Ben here (warboss - york garrison) Brief update. We're working on the registration for this event. We'll be at Games Day this sunday (and we'll be playing Inquisitor too so I expect to see you all there!!!) so obviously thats taking all our time right now.

We're going to have to make pre registration mandatory, so we can plan everything from caterers and the number of tables. We'll send out full info a week before the event, registration should hopefully open next week when me and robey have a chance to finish it. our website http:///www.yorkgarrison.co.uk has info going up as we do, check out the events section.

I'd reccomend the trainline http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/? if you're looking for tickets. You can normally find cheap ones with a months notice.

Hope to see lots of you soon. Both at games day and in november.

Ben

benwagner1988

Hey all,

I managed to get some unexpected free time. I've managed to finish the registration documents for York Garrisons Ten 4 Ten.

As such registration is now open. Pre-registration is a must, please note there's a part of the form to fill in if you plan on playing inquisitor rather than 40k, so make sure that you fill this in if you're coming to play it!

Many Thanks

Ben

http://www.yorkgarrison.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=8&Itemid=61