Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Conclave T-Shirts

Started by Brother_Brimstone, December 13, 2011, 09:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

I think Marco's 3-barred C on the front as an emblem on the left chest - with the big 'clave =][= Brimstone printed placed on the back - would make a nice pairing.

And while I know black is both the traditional 'clave background and the "traditional" geek shirt colour, I generally dislike black t-shirts - even dark brown is a huge improvement in my books.

The thing to remember, if the shirts are for "advertising", is that when your gaming we're all facing into the table and we want to really catch the eye of people from 50 meters away in the Warhammer World gaming hall with what's on the back of the shirts.

I think Kaled's idea of cafe press or it's ilk has merit, the only issue is where does the "designers" cut get sent? Who runs the store account? Obviously at our core we're a group of established regulars who presumably trust each other to be fair and honest, but it's still something that'd need some sort of gentleman's agreement.
I mean, back in the day the obvious choice would've been Saussure, but to my knowledge his presence has been infrequent for quite a while now.

Maybe I'm just over-thinking, after all it'd probably sell up to 20 in the first year and trickle on for a while after, I wouldn't especially expect sales to ever reach above 50 lifetime realistically. Maybe we just straight up make the t-shirt fund what goes into the prize pot for the IGT each year?
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Kaled

If we did use Cafepress or the like then I'd suggest any money go to whoever it is who pays for the hosting for this site. I don't know if that's still Saussure or if someone else has taken it on...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat