Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Grand Tournament 2013 - 30/03/2013

Started by Van Helser, April 23, 2012, 04:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

Thanks Ruaridh for organising the day - it was a lot of fun. Great to see everyone there - including new faces and a few people I haven't seen for a while. Thanks to Gav for donating the collection of Inquisitor related White Dwarf issues - I've been flicking through them and there are quite a few articles I haven't seen before. And thanks too to Ruaridh for the nicely painted Nerf gun which has already proved to be lots of fun (but which did get me in trouble when I shot my wife in the face and she had a red mark on her cheek for an hour or so!).
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Koval

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Kaled on April 01, 2013, 11:20:13 AMbut which did get me in trouble when I shot my wife in the face and she had a red mark on her cheek for an hour or so!
I'm mildly surprised. I don't think my Maverick has ever left a lasting mark, and it shouldn't surprise any of you that the internals of mine have been somewhat upgraded.

QuoteThat leaves a vacancy to fill in running the day. Do we have a volunteer?
I'm open to the possibility, but would probably want to arrange things such that I could still get involved with some gaming. (Definitely so if it looks like we're only going to have one more event this year).
I'm down with eight or nine hours of travelling to only GM and not play (as for a campaign day) but it's another thing if it's simply to do photography and paperwork.

So not quite "yes", but it is a "maybe".
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on April 02, 2013, 12:31:31 AM
I'm open to the possibility, but would probably want to arrange things such that I could still get involved with some gaming.
I played in three games the second year that I ran the IGT - having a computer with me meant entering and adding up the scores took hardly any time at all. The first year we had 16 players, or was it 12 - either way it meant all tables had a full complement of players and GMs so there wasn't really space for me to join in a game anyway.

So it should be possible for you to get in a few games even if you're running the event.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Necris

My photos will be up next week I'm awayfom home visiting parentals
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Heroka Vendile

Shame about the numbers - so much for the dual-scale tournament increasing our presence.
Glad things went well though.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Kaled on April 02, 2013, 06:48:52 AMI played in three games the second year that I ran the IGT
I know it's theoretically possible, but it would certainly get more radical the more I were integrated.

GMing a game, for example, would be questionable - effectively voiding an entire round of scoring for the players involved.
I'm not saying that is in mind... but I do enjoy GMing. Volunteering to GM in two rounds on Saturday wasn't just a ploy to get an extra shot at the GMing prize. (In any case, Ruaridh counted the scores from both games anyway).

QuoteThe first year we had 16 players, or was it 12
Sixteen - it was a circumstance I remember referring to when modelling player/table arrangements.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles