Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Warband of Inquisitor Hans Grummond

Started by Hum_Con, April 25, 2012, 10:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hum_Con

I think I'm going to keep the Inferno Pistol digi weapon. Although it is powerful, it only gets one shot per game (3 shots halved and rounded down). I like the variety and I could also see it being useful in certain non-combat situations. Burning through a bulkhead for example. If it really does prove game unbalancing, I'll take it out. I can always decide that it runs out or that Cornelius loses interest and throws it away.

Draco Ferox

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Draco Ferox on May 03, 2012, 08:53:15 PMTHROWS IT AWAY?
Sounds about right for a Jokaero - they build things and then often just forget about them. Or maybe it takes it apart again.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Draco Ferox

I was rather thinking that Hans might have sold it. Got quite a pretty throne (what's a penny in 40k?) for it too. I can see him rebuilding it, but I think thathe might understand to concept of "if I sell this, I can buy more stuff for you to tinker with"
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

MarcoSkoll

Jokaero wouldn't understand "if I take this away and sell it, more nice toys for you" any more than you could explain it to a tea-cosy.

You might be able to bribe it to hand things over if you had interesting things on hand, but the concept of deferred gratification is far too emotionally complex for something like a Jokaero (which are only marginally sapient, if at all).
They might have the appearance of a hominid, but they do not have the reasoning of one.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Dolnikan

Hans could easily have sold it when the Jakaero left it somewhere, they are quite absent-minded after all.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.