Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

as yet nameless daemon host

Started by Radu Lykan, May 23, 2012, 02:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radu Lykan

trying to squeeze some inquisitor into my rare hobby nights and got inspired by the 54mm galadriel model, after a lot of cleaning i started work on turning her into something a bit more gribbly. i would have shown a pic with the led on but i didnt have a weak enough battery, the led was getting fried. i couldnt find my green stuff so excuse the blobby hands, hopefully next time i can find my green stuff and get closer to finishing her

should i put some transparent plastic behind the I?

Dolnikan

The host looks nice, the pyramid shaped mask really adds something special to th model. If there is going to be a LED behind the I, I would try to get some clear plastic to get a better light scattering, otherwise the light source could easily get too visibl and I think that you will want a more distributed effect.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

RobSkib

Haha amazing! It's been a while since a model has elicited a physical response from me, I almost spat my drink everywhere when I saw this. It's brilliant!

I'm assuming the blobhands are bluetack or something like it? Otherwise, you've got some serious cutting and filing to do ;)
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Adlan

Awesome, really impressive.

Although, even when it gets a name, It'll always be Triangle Man in my mind.