Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New starter - Dark Eldar

Started by Curly, September 12, 2012, 08:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curly

Hello everyone, i've recently started playing Inquisitor and The Conclave and have made a Dark Eldar, i already have an warband lead by an Inquisitor but fancied something a little bit different :)

Comments and criticisms welcome.

I'm struggling to come up with an idea for another member of this warband and wondered if anyone had any suggestions?

dr.dalek

Wow, that looks amazing! :o

what model(s) did you for it? (if any)

also, what did you use for the face?

Cortez

That's the GW Eldar Pirate Prince/Ranger kit.

You've done a nice job of the painting Curly and I like the extra bits you've added to the model.

greenstuff_gav

Welcome To The Conclave
/traditional Big Yellow Welcome

having played an Exodite Prince before, generally you'll find a solo Eldar can deal with the majority of things you'll encounter during a game of Inquisitor :)

personally i'd be tempted with a small shadowy assistant; a mix of Mandrake and a Hrud...
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Curly

Thanks for the welcome :)

For dr dalek is basic eldar ranger model with spikey bits from various 40k dark eldar kits

Also just had my first game with him , didn't go too well got knocked out very quickly , Thinking of a hrud skulking in the shadows ( thanks gav for the idea )

DapperAnarchist

coughselfpromotion have you looked at Dark Magenta's article on the Hrud? I think DM is still down, but it should be mirror in MarcoSkoll's articles cough
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Heroka Vendile

nice work, simple additions give an effective menace to the model.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy