Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New guy in town

Started by Akuro Adenn, June 13, 2012, 08:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akuro Adenn

Kaled caught me ninja'ing in a Dark Millenium thread, so he booted me over here to let you guys have at me. ;)

All jokes aside, I'm a strong fan of the 40k universe, and have been for close to five or six years. To be honest, my interest in Inquisitor has been recent, though that's been because I've gone down the loop of 'I want an army of this!' that spirals down to just wanting to do something with the setting. Since I love creating new character groups with dynamic relationships, Inquisitor was the thing I'd been missing.

Now here's the thing- I live in Kansas. Close to the geographic center of the contiguous 48 'states' of the United States. I'm still having some issues with work, though I'm getting a summer job that might hopefully net me enough spare change to start at least experimenting with greenstuff and paint. (I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so you'll be seeing lots of practice stuff from me until I think I can do well enough for my serious models.) My current warbands in the queue is: Ordo Hereticus Recongregator in a region where they have a strong presence (Good portion of the conclave), a Heretek in hiding Artisan Explorator that searches the outer reaches of the imperium for working technology of any sort that he can reverse engineer. And maybe an inquisitor and his team that exclusively resides within an imperial fleet, keeping the ships clear of any heresy.

Anyways... you guys get the idea. Eager youngin with no real resources or experience, but plenty of drive and desire. (Just don't be surprised if I do poof for a few months at a time. I tend to cycle my focus on things to keep myself from burning out.)

Kaled

I've already given you the traditional big yellow welcome elsewhere, but it's good to see you here - I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and I look forwards to seeing your characters.

It doesn't look like we have much in the way of members in Kansas, but if you are looking to recruit some of your friends into the Inquisitor hobby,them I'm sure people on here will be able to advise you about good ways to do that.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Akuro Adenn

Eh, my fiance is rather interested in the setting as a whole (making Inquisitor a definite for her), and I know of about two other people I could play with, once we get the resources to get the ball rolling.