Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hayterminifigures

Started by Knobby2, June 20, 2012, 09:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knobby2

Well ill be honest i thought this was the most appropriate place for this

I found a decent guy on e-bay the other day, he sculpts items for the 40k universe and casts sopies for the masses too use,

His first 2 pieces were a set of ork heads wearing bearskins, and a vostroyan head in 54mm, after speaking too him for a while I found out he has a whole line of things short listed for production including a few 54mm items, I'm currently bidding on the head but I asked if he minded me passing his details on here for you all too look at and maybe even use his service

here are his current 2 listings for 54mm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230811766291

and

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230811768435#ht_500wt_1282

His items look decent from what I can see and as a person from the exchanges of info he's really pleasant

Trasher

I've been watching his 54mm stuff on eBay, hope he'll do more stuff 'cause the head looks great!
My Nurgle Cult Thread on The Conclave
My Nurgle Cult Thread on Papa Nurgle
"Come on, daemons live in the warp. [snip] hours turn into cm, cm turn into walruses."

Knobby2

I did send him a few idea's, and as soon as he uploaded the equipment pack, I had a prompt message with a link for the listing and a full description of what you get per item, assuming i manage too get the head, ill post a pic or 2 and let people know what its like

Quickdraw McGraw

His stuff looks really good!  I can't wait to hear how it works out. :)
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

Zakkeg

Wow, those are lovely. Shame he doesn't post outside the EU... :'(
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

Knobby2

Its always worth asking if he would. If enough interest is shown by people and it's worth it for him he probably would

Charax

or just get one of your friendly Euroquisitors to act as a relay
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Shannow

Oooh damn you,, my poor wallet...
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Knobby2

Just too say, i purchased the vostoyan esque head, and its a beautiful cast and sculpt, he even patched up the air bubble before sending it too me,

Helmgard

They do look really nice, I'd love to see him do some more stuff!

Knobby2

He's open too suggestions after all we are his buyers,

his email is hayterminifigures@hotmail.co.uk

he tends too do a new cast every 2-3 weeks or so

Charax

I encounter these frequently on my quest for Inquisitor auctions - nothing that interests me so far (I find Guard a bit boring, really) but the quality is good, and he's obviously aware of Inquisitor, I couldn't be happier he's working on more stuff!
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Knobby2

I agree Charax, I was rather surprised his first 3 items only 1 was 28mm the other were 54mm,

At least there are a few more poeple willing too try and help the community