Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Nids in DH

Started by Ventriss, September 14, 2009, 11:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventriss

Hello all,

Am in the process of writing a DH game for 6 players and am wanting to use nids but having looked at stats and abilities of the ones which have been pubished i must admit i am very wary of using them as they are so powerful.

Please can anyone advise if they have used them and if so how? and what numbers? what ones?

Thanks

Ventriss
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche

Heroka Vendile

Well aside from there being official rules in Creatures Anathema.

Conclaver and DH playtester N01H3r3 has a set of rules available on his site.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Ventriss

Yeah looked at the rules for nids in Creature Anathema and for instance the Lictor could easy kill a full party of 6 within a few rounds. lol.

Going to have a look but think i may be using smaller ones for the moment then maybe a Carnifex! ;) (Yes Dosdamt you better run!)
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche

N01H3r3

I've now updated my Tyranids in Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay rules to include tyranid bio-ships, using the rules from Rogue Trader. It can be found at exactly the same place the previous version was.
Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.