Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dionzi Tries INQ28

Started by Inquisitor Dionzi, July 22, 2012, 06:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Dionzi

So, waaaay back in the early 2000s I tried an INQ28 mini, borrowing from the character John Mullins in the computer game Double Helix II:

I'm thinking about doing a 28mm and 54mm version for SkyFall. Whaddya'll think?
SKYFALL MINIATURES

Knobby2

love it, such a dynamic pose and a really good set of bits used

Zakkeg

I quite like him (the fact that that's an utterly daft way to hold a pistol notwithstanding). I've been considering the possibilities for one or two outback types lately, so I'd definitely like to see what happens on the 54mm front.
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

Dolnikan

He looks very nice, I just love the hat, it makes him look very cool. His gun does look a bit too big to hold like that, but then again, this is the Imperium we're talking about.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Inquisitor Dionzi

Aye, the rifle is a bit large, but there you go. It's a stop-gap (and ancient) attempt to duplicate the cancelled Amercian OICW http://world.guns.ru/assault/usa/xm29-oicw-e.html to 28mm heroic.  I'm very tempted to include the OICW in one of my weapons packs...
SKYFALL MINIATURES

Keravin

He's fun, but I echo the sentiment that it's a silly way to hold the pistol.