Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

A Pathfinder of the blue variety (and his pals)

Started by Zirone, August 24, 2012, 02:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zirone

Hi,

After a long break from Inquisitor my gaming group decided to we'd blow the dust off our old warbands and make some new models.

My obsession with anything Tau has been going since I first saw them released in 40K, so when it came to playing Inquisitor again I decided to strip the paint off a Tau figure i acquired ages ago and do some work to him.

Background-wise i haven't got anything for him except that he's currently tracking down an Inquisitor that wants to unleash a superweapon that threatens to cripple the Tau Empire.

Enough rambling on from me, here he is:

Dolnikan

Although I must confess that the tau are a part of the universe that I really dislike, this model is some redemption for them. It looks immensely good and quite a bit grimmer than the usual tau look.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Kaludram

Love it!  I am even more inspired to work on my Tau warband now....as soon as the models arrive.
It may have all been a lie, but it keeps the masses quiet.

Heroka Vendile

nice paintjob and conversions there.
I do like the original sculpt, but it's certainly a bit bland - you've fixed that with your additions.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Ancelyn

To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

William Blake

Quickdraw McGraw

Very Nice!  You acquired it you say?  Do you have any pics of it before? 

As Dolnikan said, Grim is good.   ;D
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

greenstuff_gav

a spanish guy called Papah :)

i like th face mask.. i painted mine stock and now wish i'd converted 'im! :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Kaludram

Just got my minis from Papah today--he's still in business, and the models are slick.  This pathfinder gives me a good idea on how to convert my own stuff into a bodyguard for a water caste trader that has frequent dealings with Eastern Fringe Rogue Traders.
It may have all been a lie, but it keeps the masses quiet.