Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Need ideas of what to do with this head:

Started by Serge, September 17, 2009, 12:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serge

Does this head give you any ideas?:

Also, a wip pic of my hospitaler if someone wants to see:
Nothing endorses anything that has something to do with me.

Adlan

Sweet. Hospitalar looks crowded, but thats just the effect of mass green stuff. Can't wait to see it painted.

I like the head, nice smile. Maybe about to pistol execute someone?

precinctomega

Hospitaller looks creepy as hell, and I'm not sure what's going on with her hands: they look alien-y.

You're still sculpting heads too large for the scale, and you need to work on the anatomy of the face.

WFIF, the "unknown" head could and should be anything, from an Inquisitor to an "innocent" by-stander.

R.

Kaled

The Hospitaller would definitely benefit from having a smaller head, and some of the rest of her proportions look a little 'off' too.  The top layer of your sculpting is generally good but it looks like you could do to spend a little more time on the skeleton/musculature underneath.  Can we see her from the back?  I'm interested about how the back of her dress looks...

As for the head - she could be anyone, but how about a Sister Famulous?
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Serge

Nothing endorses anything that has something to do with me.

Kaled

I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

phil-o-mat

i would give her a body in roman or greek clothes. like a tunika or something, just a bit longer. and keep it simple, with not too much details.
search wikipedia for "hera". the first picture represents what i would do.

sergeis64

Yep, first thing I though about was nonmilitant Adeptas Sororitas. The body is indeed overpowered by the head a bit, especially considering GW heroic scale. If the hands are going to be mech implants they might be OK, but still might be a bit too big for the woman. I like the whole concept, just needs, IMHO a bit of finessing work. Yes remind me of pre-classic Greek Cora/Kuros, maybe even Minoan snake priestess. Here is an idea- make her bare breasted and with 2 mechsnakes in hands!!!