Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The eBay alert thread

Started by Simeon Blackstar, September 20, 2012, 10:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaludram

Quote from: krenshar on September 23, 2012, 02:11:14 PM
I'll make a move on the 2nd lot then.

If you don't have a need for all of the servo skulls in this lot, let me know.  That's really the only thing that interested me.  I already have a couple, so full price on the lot is just too much for me when I only really want a couple extra servo skulls.
It may have all been a lie, but it keeps the masses quiet.

aeprod

I didn't bid, to try and keep us from bidding against each other. I wonder who ended up winning.

krenshar

Is any 'Claver bidding on this lot?  There's a Kal Jerico body in it, should anyone be looking for one.
I think one of the heads ended up here.

And will I be clashing with anyone if I bid on this?  I'm after some of the malicant and covenant parts in particular, if someone has already bid and wouldn't want them all.

Kaludram

@Krenshar:  I'll pass....although it is tempting.

Cortez

I might have bid for just the Kal Jerico torso, but not with all that other junk. Go ahead and bid for it.

Bloodpact

I'll be going for the 2 bits lots, been watching them a few days. Not interested in the Covenant with Jerichos head though.
Repent! For tomorrow you burn!

Hadriel Caine

FYI chaps. First of mine to go:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200829053971?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

not selling my whole collection but keep an eye out- downsizing all my wargaming stuff to pieces I actually use.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Kaludram

There's a group of old miniatures and bitz for sale on eBay USA like this one, but the seller will only ship to the USA.  I am thinking about bidding on a few of them to acquire some of the old OOP miniatures.  Anyone want me to pick up one of the lots for later share/shipping? 

I am planning on bidding for the weapons lots since I am in the USA.  I don't need them all if someone has a burning desire for a specific weapon in one of his lots.

Let me know.

Dwi

Well that all really depends. I really only interested in the Pistols and chainaxes, Scarn, Kal, maybe Toothpick, the assorted heads are nice too but I can really see use for two or three of them in my curant project back log, so you would be stuck with most of them them.

On the other hand, I barely see a damn thing in those pics (stupid glasses >:( )

If you want to thresh out a deal we can
May The Emperor protect us from the dakness of the void. That or we can run around in little cricles and wave our arms and shout

greenstuff_gav

someone say Kal?
AA-Wargames who i used to work for has one on auction... i spent weeks finding the bits .. strewn across a half dozen boxes :P
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

dirkthe1

Yeah Im currently winning that one- little bit too much JD and thought "hey, why not..."

greenstuff_gav

with the RRP in the 50s, i was gonna offer £25 but have no ebay account :lol:

Build Your Imagination

Bloodpact

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111030501464

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WARHAMMER-INQUISITOR-IMPERIAL-GUARD-WEBBING-PACK-B312-BNIB-/111030500256?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item19d9eefba0

Just a heads up guys. Imperial Guard packs. These are pretty cheap, and they seem to have a few still. I got 2 of the main upgrade, just in case...
Repent! For tomorrow you burn!

SpruferMLB

I just bought one of the lasgun packs.

Though I lack the necessary funds I found this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-40k-Inquisitor-54mm-Kal-Jericho-Genestealer-Space-Marine-Tyranid-/290879018706?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item43b9bd96d2

Though some things in there may not but of interest I don't think I've seen either Kal or the Genestealer on ebay before.
Lighting again streaked its way across the sky and deep down in the impenetrable darkness, the King in Chains stirred.

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: SpruferMLB on March 16, 2013, 08:53:19 PM
Though some things in there may not but of interest I don't think I've seen either Kal or the Genestealer on ebay before.

was one 4 posts up ;)

i'm bidding; shouldn't but i has ebay funds from some sales :P

Build Your Imagination