Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Astraean OOC

Started by Hadriel Caine, November 28, 2012, 09:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadriel Caine

Evening all,

The Fall of Astraea is now up and running. My painting and modelling log of that title is going to be mostly IC. I'm a big fan of the recent atmospheric photography in the new WDs and love the IC images of pict captures etc littered through GW literature.

I'm going to be trying something new- running a P&M thread in character. All new miniatures will be posted with background and with comments from an in world intelligence office working for Inquisitor Joachim Ramus. The observations will be headed up by Marlo and Heironymous Gant (of the Vanaheim Enclave).

This thread is going to be kept for comments on the background, how I'm doing the conversions and the direction the campaign is taking.

If you want to comment on background and story please do so here, I will also welcome constructive criticism on my P&M here.

Thanks

A.

p.s. adding a link to this thread in my sig.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Heroka Vendile

an interesting experiment, but one perhaps better suited to the In The Field board, which is where both IC and OCC goings-on of the Carthax sector originated and were discussed, as well as spawning the Carthax wiki.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

krenshar

It's a small quibble but a global population of 6.2 billion (less than some estimates of ours) with two thirds in the prime hive doesn't leave many bodies for the other forge-cities you mention.  Automated or no, the Mechanicus will need people to polish the servitors.  And to turn into servitors for that matter.

Hadriel Caine

A fair point... But its all part of the plan. The Imperial records for population don't represent the actual figure. There's some kind of cover up going on and one or two ghost colonies... why will be revealed eventually. Unless our investigative friends meet a sticky end in the mean time that is.

@HV- I'll stay here for now but if it gets unwieldy or stops making sense I'll look at reorganising.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'