Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Greetings

Started by AtmanAbecedarian, December 23, 2012, 07:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtmanAbecedarian

Thanks for stopping in  ;D

I'm a long time (a decade I think) 40k player and avid converter, but the =][= game is very new to me.  I really took an interest after seeing a few 28mm projects posted on Warseer, and when Hadriel Caine gave me the link for this forum I was hooked after the introduction page.  Being a bit of a fan-fiction writer the depth and potential of =][= as a tool for story telling has me very intrigued, and the fact that I have just begun to write a story with several Inquisitors and their henchmen involved also helps.  The degree of personalization also suites my taste as it provides a lot of potential for converting and creating unique minis.  I have not yet fully delved into the rules of the game, but the fact that I can learn them with no extra expense is another great perk.  Once I familiarize myself with the game dynamics better I hope to begin giving some more life to the characters I have already started writing about.  Gaming may be a challenge for me since I don't know anyone nearby who plays, but that is a detail I can sort out later.  Looking forward to the adventures ahead!  Please feel free to ask me questions or impart any valuable wisdom you may posses.  Hopefully I can introduce you all to Inquisitor Gustavus Kex before long :)

Happy Holidays!

Hadriel Caine

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE

Glad to have you here and to have inspired you to join up. I look very much forward to what you come up with!

A.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

DapperAnarchist

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE!

Good to see more from Warseer coming over!
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!