Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

My Inquisitor - also my First Post

Started by TSINI, September 22, 2009, 11:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSINI

Hi there, My fist post on tis site, ive never played a proper game of Inquisitor before, but i do have a small warband and have experimented with the rules in a few skirmishes.

thought i'd show you guys my models to get some opinionson them

Firstly, here is Inquisitor Payne

as you can see, he's obviously dabbled in the darker areas of chaos. he has a pistol, chainsaw, shotgun, and demo charge (with a timer)

i'll take some photos of the rest of my warband later today. (although one of them was mauled by my dog recently, so its a man short :))

Hadriel Caine

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE

He looks cool. I always like cherubaels head. Just used it myself in a conversion actually.
The paint scheme is nice- i like the yellow at the back, I can never seem to get it that bright. The gore on the chainsword is awesome- how did you do it?

Good selection of parts, are there more to come? :P

One question though- any particular reason for the big base? It looks cool but in gaming terms I've always found them to be a hindrance.

cheers an welcome

Adam

p.s. Inquisitor Payne... I had an English tutor at school who was DOCTOR Payne. frightening I know...
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

precinctomega

I love the character, but I would advise that, if you plan on playing the game, you put him of a 40mm base.

R.

TSINI

cheers for the replies guys,

Adam: I think the photo may be doing my paintwork too much justice, the gore was simply blood red :D (i've learnt many new teqniques since painting this guy)

The base, well to be honest, when I made my other characters, I used 40mm bases, but I got into a stage of making all my main characters (even 40k ones) have larger bases

although I have since learned the error of my ways and gained another 40mm base, so I may do as you have suggested and re-base him

precinctomega

It just makes sense for INQ minis.  With a big base like that, your model would struggle to fit down many narrow alleys or to balance on ledges designed for smaller bases!

Van Helser

Quote from: Adam Cunis on September 22, 2009, 11:57:55 AM

p.s. Inquisitor Payne... I had an English tutor at school who was DOCTOR Payne. frightening I know...

That's nothing.  At uni, I had a first year anatomy lecturer called Professor Payne.  That's right, dentists trained in Glasgow were all taught by Professor Payne... 

Back on to the topic of the wonderful model though...

He looks seriously cool.  Its always nice to see someone who's dabbled with the dark forces and come off physically corrupted.  He also looks like a rough and ready Inquisitor - I bet he loves getting stuck in on the tabletop.  Can't wait to see the rest.

Ruaridh