Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Kron's Inq28 Log

Started by Kron, March 18, 2013, 06:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

I'm not really down with modelling "temporary" features onto models unless you're doing it with the plan that the model is going to be updated/replaced at some point in the future.

The "not enough time" or "undercover" excuses get a bit old and thin after a few years of gaming and almost none of the games he's played being anything to do with the investigation that's supposedly the limitation.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

For that matter, if he's "undercover" then the bolt pistol sticks out a bit (it's big and noisy, and Stalker bolts only get you so far), and likewise, the bodies that show up with giant craters where their extremities used to be could only have had that level of trauma inflicted on them by a bolt weapon.

I'm not against the use of bolt weapons, as Inquisitors do need to pack some serious heat from time to time, but they aren't exactly designed for covert ops.

Easy E

People in the 40K Universe do things that are not practical all the time.  It is one of the defining characteristics of the setting. 

@Kron- I am interested in seeing more of your Squat fellow!
^Cheapskate^