Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

My Inq28

Started by Brushfire, February 21, 2013, 07:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brushfire

Been a 40k gamer for several years, and just recently read Abnett's Eisenhorn series that (along with many Inq 28 examples online) that inspired me to make my own Inquisitor warband. 

Comm Sevitor, Null, and Inquisitor

Astropath, Savant, and Pysker

SOB acolyte, Mutant twist with Autocannon, Hive scum sniper recruit.

Mutant Twist with flamer

Shannow

The mutant with the flamer is my stand out model there but they are all fantastic looking (a few very heavily armed!) models, with beautiful paintjobs through out!

Also the attention to the bases, first three in particular is a really good touch. Top notch.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Keravin

Stryker really is becoming a popular model for Inquisitor conversions.   Nice stuff.

KrautScientist

Whoa, mate, that is quite an entry! Some really great models! Both the models themselves as well as the rich paintjobs recall much of what was cool about the first batch of 54mm models released by GW for the then new Inquisitor. Great job!

My only nitpick would be that the SOB acolyte still looks too much like a Dark Eldar -- maybe a head swap would have been a good idea?

Oh, and I am also happy to see that somebody else is fond of using Ork boyz to build twists as well ;) And where did that null-model come from, btw?

In any case, keep up the great work!
Check out my blog at http://www.eternalhunt.wordpress.com

World Eaters | INQ28 | Terrain | Other

Covenant

Great effort.

The heavy with the autocannon is my favorite. Lovely colours.

Brushfire

Quote from: KrautScientist on February 23, 2013, 04:44:49 PM
Whoa, mate, that is quite an entry! Some really great models! Both the models themselves as well as the rich paintjobs recall much of what was cool about the first batch of 54mm models released by GW for the then new Inquisitor. Great job!

My only nitpick would be that the SOB acolyte still looks too much like a Dark Eldar -- maybe a head swap would have been a good idea?

Oh, and I am also happy to see that somebody else is fond of using Ork boyz to build twists as well ;) And where did that null-model come from, btw?

In any case, keep up the great work!

Thanks, KrautScientist, for the kind compliment and encouragement. I'm a big fan of your Inq28 minis, which inspired me to try my hand at  them.

The Null is a Reaper miniature, Dee Dee the Astrogirl. I've since made some minor alternations to some of the minis, and will try to post pix later.

Heroka Vendile

Very nice paintjobs there. You know, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a conversion for the servitor that makes him have a more skitarii appearance, yet all it is is giving him two arms instead of a gun. Simple and effective.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

meltaburn

These are fantastic, I love the null and the ogryn especially, and your inquisitor is very characterful as well.

Easy E

Null is sweet.  I also like the twist with flamer.

Paint jobs are ace all around!
^Cheapskate^

Kron

That is a fantastic warband you have there!!!

I always like seeing more Inq28 pop up, great inspiration.

I especially like the wanted poster on the pillar, who has a bounty on their head?

It's made me want to make wanted posters and put them up on my Cityfight terrain. :)

Which Ordo do you see you Inquisitor aligned with? Any plans for gaming or is it more a modelling/hobby project, like myself?

Looking forward to seeing more!