Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

RtD's retrospective PIC HEAVY *updated

Started by Robert_the_damned, September 23, 2009, 01:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert_the_damned

Thought I'd shove up some images that were already on photobucket. Can't believe I've not done anything with inquisitor for so long :( This retrospective is massively incomplete!

;D Now without futher delay, in a vauge alphabetical order thanks to photobucket:

Admech

The Twins - just some simple servators

Tech Preist

Pair of combat servators

and another

and a pair of praetorians....think I've got a bit of a thing for labotomised cyborgs  :-\

Aliens

The startings of my genestealer cult

Xenomorph style aliens

Alien Bounty Hunter

Assassins

Eversor assassin- pretty old picture think he's been re-worked since

Vindicare assassin - possibly the poorest GW cast I've ever seen, had a lot of work done to it as I remember.

Dark Mechanicus

Dark Mechanicus vat grown 'muscle'

Dark Magos, did get him a little bit more finished than that photo.

Abominable Intelligence

Imperial Guard

Mordian

One of three ordos Xenos inducted guardsmen (these guys defentely got finished).

All the DKOK in their various stages of completion, gotta love the fact I built a twin linked heavy stubber for a skirmish game lol :P

Inquistors

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor.

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor.

Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor - first inquisitor model

Ordo Hereticus Acolyte - First 54mm fig I sculpted

Tzeench Cult

Magus

Followers

Daemon Prince - he stands about twice the height of most human inquisitor models, so he's a small daemon prince  ;D

Rogue Trader and crew

Captain

Hired Gun

2iC

Squat Engineer

Rhino ;D

Wolf Guard - he stands the same height as Artemis but is obviously far bulkier, didn't like how thin the original marine was.

Another half finished project, was going to be used to do a 54mm space hulk tribute diorama. They're scaled so the top of their head is aproximately the same height as the Artemis figure streightened out, so they're pretty huge, the storm bolter is about the size of a human torso(!).

Misc

Noble/rogue trader

Sanctioned Psyker

Preacher

Sister of Battle

Serge

Yay for inq scale veichles.

Reminds me to finnish off Emelie....
Nothing endorses anything that has something to do with me.

Hadriel Caine

I had completely forgotten about this collection.
Its very cool and varied.

I especially love the dos Xenos inducted guardsman and, for some reason, the captain from the rogue trader's warband. think its the mohawk and the extra cool gun.

cheers

Adam
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Kaled

Very nice collection - looks like you've got your work cut out to get it finished!

The Death Korps guardsmen are probably my favourites - instantly recognisable.  And the vat-grown muscle shows just how good some of the Forge World models are for Inquisitor.  If I remember correctly, you had to give them leg extensions though?
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

psycho

Love the Xenos Inquisitor although i wouldnt want to fight him, the Sawn off alone would do enough damage to make me run away
your skill is undeniable my friend

kerby

Hadriel Caine

I just had a proper look at the ordo malleus Inquisitor and the DKs. looking really good. wish i had the patience to sculpt...
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Darios

cool DKOK you say tgere's a whole squad of them? Oo do a centaur please and shoot a photo of them all...

Robert_the_damned

Cheers guys.

I know I've got some work to finnish these lot, quite a lot of them have been worked on since these photos so I've done a bit of an update and have added some more stuff I never finished ::)

RobSkib

This is a MIGHTY retrospective my friend! I'm hard pressed to pick out favourites, but the DKoK are definitely high up on my list, along with the zoanthrope conversion (an idea I'm afraid I may have to shamelessly steal!)
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.