Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Great Precinct Omega "OH S***!" Sale

Started by precinctomega, March 11, 2013, 02:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precinctomega

There's nothing like an unexpected bill to ruin one's day.  So if it ain't nailed down, it'll be for sale! http://bit.ly/16lTMO1  Lots of INQ stuff will be up over the next few hours.

R.

Koval

In the interests of raising as much money for you as is humanly possible, I'm going to reveal only that I am bidding for things -- not on what I am bidding. :P

precinctomega

I am now one-fifth of the way to covering this damn bill and have about a week to raise the cash.  I won't be selling off all my INQ minis, I hasten to add.  I might have gone very quiet on that front lately, but still plan to get going again one day.

R.

Koval

Moloch certainly seems to be receiving a lot of attention...

Heroka Vendile

indeed, I was just wondering actually how his price would compare to a duplicate (minus cost of parts) if such were commissioned from PrecinctOmega Painting?
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

precinctomega

Well, given that Precinct Omega Studios (not, I hasten to add, Precinct Omega, just our commission painting business) has officially announced a cessation of commercial activity, that's not going to happen.  However, before we did so, it would have set you back about £300.  To be fair, though, the end result would be a lot better.  Considering that I've done pretty much nothing but paint and model for the last five years, I've got a lot better than I was when I did that.

R.

precinctomega

Just so you all know, I'm posting another batch of auctions over the Easter weekend, which will include a few more INQ pieces that somehow managed to avoid the first sweep of the scythe.

R.