Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

1:35 heavy weapons and accessories

Started by TallulahBelle, March 28, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TallulahBelle

was wondering due to a random ebay trawl how stuff like http://stores.ebay.co.uk/wildcatsmodelsuk/LIVE-RESIN-1-35-/_i.html?_fsub=23710684017 holds up, I have a few ideas or weapon conversions out of heavy weapons maybe even the multi part m4 as a bolter type gun for some of the smaller figures in my collection.

I have ideas for that dual minigun to be honest but with the price it's a bit much to punt on an idea without experience.

MarcoSkoll

1:35 weapons are probably too small. They'll be about the same rough dimensions as GW's 28mm weapons, but more spindly.

On a slim model, you might get away with the heavier weapons as something a bit more modestly sized (e.g. a Barrett M82 as a slightly less intimidating sniper rifle), but even then I'd be wary.

(I know in the past that Kaled commented on having bought something around 1:20 scale and found it to be too small for GW's Inquisitor models, but I can't remember the exact quote).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

TallulahBelle

I like the idea of the miniguns being something cool and the back half of the m4 on the two part set.