Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Thinking of selling rare parts

Started by viper_eX, April 14, 2013, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper_eX

Hi guys,

well, some of you might remember me as an active member of the old 'clave. Looking at my post count here will reveal that I've lost my passion and fire for INQ (heresy I know, but I don't really have the time or more importantly other people around to play with). I always hoped it wpuld reemerge, but well...
Over the time I've collected a bunch of models (So many Eisenhorns and Covenants, why did I buy them? I don't know). A lot of them will go on ebay in the next time, but that's not the reason for this post.
I also collected several rare parts and although I like owning the ("my precioussss") i think they need to be used, painted and played instead of collecting dust somewhere in my cellar. But being a collector I also wouldn't want to sell them for too less (IMO)  So, to come to an end:

How much would I probably get for a nearly complete set (missing one head) of Kal Jericho?
And how much for the very rare 2-part Valhallan conversion kit (I never even dared to use ist...)?

++FLESH IS WEAK++

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: viper_eX on April 14, 2013, 11:13:58 PM
And how much for the very rare 2-part Valhallan conversion kit (I never even dared to use ist...)?

i gots one of those in its blister still :)

i'm sure Triple Helix had a Kal go for £50 on fleabay a couplea months back...
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on April 15, 2013, 05:12:42 AMi'm sure Triple Helix had a Kal go for 350 on fleabay a couplea months back...
What.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

£50 even.. stupid keyboard! :lol:

Build Your Imagination

viper_eX

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on April 15, 2013, 05:12:42 AM

i gots one of those in its blister still :)
So, even you (a fearless converter) have a little collector inside of yourself :D
i'm sure Triple Helix had a Kal go for £50 on fleabay a couplea months back...
Sounds good :D
++FLESH IS WEAK++

Heroka Vendile

pfft, I've seen Kal Jericho go for £70+ several times. Some of those weren't even complete ones with all the arm, hand & head options.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: viper_eX on April 15, 2013, 02:15:13 PM
So, even you (a fearless converter) have a little collector inside of yourself :
was more the temptation of casting a squad of guardsmen :lol:

on the 70+ kal tangent its been a while since i seen one go for that much :-(
helix start all auctions at 99p and peeps were still bidding at the 10day mark :-)

Build Your Imagination

Radu Lykan

got my kal for about £20, no swords (did have the scabbard though)
that was a couple of years back though, could be going for a lot more now though as the peeps above have suggested, £70 seems a bit crazy though