Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Second Inq 28 Leeds event - August 11th

Started by Keravin, May 15, 2013, 07:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keravin

Almost a year to the day I'm looking at setting up the next Loidis event on 11th August once more in Leeds.

Is this a doable date for people? I'll be checking the date with the Bradford and Leeds players as well then confirming hopefully shortly.

Here's the topic for the first event and hoping to have the local player base from Leeds and Bradford come along as well and start something a bit more regular than yearly.

http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2068.0

Koval

As I indicated over on the Bunker, I've got a prior engagement on that day, which is a proper pain in the fundament as I'd much rather be playing Inquisitor with you.

Keravin

Well the plan is to not wait a year to run the next one.   Trying to get events I'm running in Leeds sorted for a few months in advance so Inquisitor can be fitted in as well.

Necris

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

greenstuff_gav

i'm seeing if i can get anyone locally to car share with me; i've split from my LGC so need to make the effort!
a 4 hour drive means it'll be an overnighter!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

DapperAnarchist

Leeds is a little far... but I might be able to? Provisional yes.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

MarcoSkoll

While Leeds isn't significantly harder for me to make as a journey than Nottingham (actually, it can be cheaper...), August is usually a narrowboat holiday for me. Couple that with the 11th being a Sunday, and being able to find an adequate rail connection from wherever I am is a fairly long shot.

If something came up on a Saturday when I wasn't going to be of unknown whereabouts, then that's a very different matter... but as a general rule, August and/or Sunday-only* events are probably no-go for me.

*A full weekend is actually easier. Overnight accommodation exists; trains that run early enough on Sundays for me to get to places like Nottingham or Leeds before about midday generally do not.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Keravin

Thanks for the interest.

Confirmed the date for August and going to start sorting it out properly after the Inqvitational.   We may have inexperienced players and maybe even some brand new ones.    Just to remind everyone we will be playing to the Conclave standard and I would expect characters to be created in that style.   

If anyone is willing to GM please let me know so I can sort out some potential scenarios/setups to play as there are some plots already started that can be continued.

@Marco - due to the change in the playing space they want Saturdays to be free days and keeping events to Sundays in the main.   So it's likely we'll be on Sundays unfortunately, but I may be able to sort a future event on a Saturday.   Whole weekend events are pretty unlikely.

Necris

If I can make this ill be up for being a gm

Keravin

With the Inqvitational done I will start prepping this. I'll draw up a list of attendees and start getting info on what Inquisitors are being played.

Necris

Actually I'm out, I just don't have the time to dedicate myself to forming an inquisitor warband

Keravin

Ok we have 4 GMs for this and starting to assemble plots and scenarios to run.   If you're planning on coming can you let me know a little bit about your inquisitor so we can start assembling match ups and I'll also be putting together a newsletter on the sector and recent events.

Keravin

Ok players so far.

Dan - Chilli Fried Heretic - Cordatus
James - Nuclearhawke-  Svengali - Recongregator
Dan - Ordo Xenos?
Mark - Keravin - Inquistrix Bastille - Revivificator
Andy - LittleBrother - Inquisitor Titus Bell
Peter - PDH - I'm assuming Benadice.
David Wyatt-Millington - ?
Chris Coates -Senora Beatrice Alfero - Ordo Hereticus Moderate
Alain Watson - Ordo Xenos Radical

Possibles

Dapperanarchist
Greenstuff-Gav
Amric

If you are thinking of coming then let me know as we're starting to plan out games now.

Keravin

Updated the player list and it looks like we will also be getting some newer players over from Bradford as well. 

greenstuff_gav

i forgot to post:$
looking less likely; unemployed so cannae afford petrol or the stay over :(
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination