Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Re: Raging Heroes Kickstarter

Started by Cortez, June 11, 2013, 01:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez

For all the 28mm fans out there.

It looks like this kickstarter from Raging Heroes will have lots of useful miniatures for Inquisitor games.

Here's the link. http://kck.st/18RPJfh

MarcoSkoll

I'm potentially interested in that kickstarter*, but it's not exactly relevant to a thread which is intended to catalogue 54mm resources though.

*Although I am of mixed opinions regarding Raging Heroes' models. Some of their models have flaws, if examined close enough, that would put me off buying them - so I am at least wary.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

while i wants a couplea the miniatures (the tech-priestess f'sure!) the individual price breakdown is more than a little offputting* to me

*and not because i'm unemployed as of the weekend :(
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

That is probably my main issue with Raging Heroes. I have wittered on somewhere about things like their face sculpting, but the costs are what most put me off. Their standard character models go for about €13 off their site and, depending on the exchange rate, that's about £10-11... pretty much the same as GW prices.

The fact the Kickstarter is at something of a discount makes it a bit more appealing, but the standard pricing does seem excessive for models that aren't unique in terms of quality.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles