Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Agents of the Brunel Corporation

Started by Van Helser, July 07, 2013, 02:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Helser

I think it's about time I share some pictures of my latest work.

The Brunel Corporation was a group I came up with to fill one of the Resource cards I made for the Antonine Amulets campaign day.  The aged Patriarch, Meldon Brunel, was leading his corporation deeper into the Antonine Cluster in search of fresh business opportunities.  The picture I used was this one (I don't know the original source):

From that, I have thus far built this:

The arms are from the Andrea model of Kane from the film Alien and the head is from Luriel Sacred Fist from the same manufacturer.  He's been made more beardy, and will be getting bedecked in some rather fancy head candles soon.

Accompanying him so far are are an as yet unnamed xenos and a freakish servant:

Parts on the alien are the Crimelord's body, Krashrak's alternate head, Tau Watercaste hand and the bionic arm comes from our favourite Russian manufacturer of 54mm miniatures.  This piece comes from the Cyborg set.

The hunchback has the head of the Crimelord, along with Quovandius's body on Malicant's legs.  The arms are from Josef, but the hammer head has been replaced with a flamer from the Penitent Engine.

Expect updates to be slow and infrequent!

Ruaridh

DapperAnarchist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21QqXumEWFU for the name...

They're looking very interesting, the alien seems fun.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Keravin

Really like the group so far and great idea on the flamer on the end of Josef's hammer.

Dwi

The source pic is from Mordheim.

But never the less, that is an fantastic conversion 
May The Emperor protect us from the dakness of the void. That or we can run around in little cricles and wave our arms and shout

Inquisitor Dionzi

SKYFALL MINIATURES

Van Helser

Three months since my last update?! Oh dear. Anyhow, I've added some more to this trio. They're just about ready to paint now, but if anyone has any suggestions at this stage I'm all ears.

Meldon Brunel now has some fancy head candles, and I've also given him an exoskeleton to help his frail body move around. The other two have also had some little bits and pieces added.

I can't get on the computer today, so it's iPad photos. Apologies for the lack of quality.

Ruaridh

Dwi

I would add a fourth or maybe even candle to Mr. B's crown/headband thingy. Just three candles don't provide a lot of light let me tell you.

Beyond that i don't see any other issues.
May The Emperor protect us from the dakness of the void. That or we can run around in little cricles and wave our arms and shout