Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Greetings! (from down under)

Started by Aurelius, September 30, 2013, 04:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurelius

Hi all,

A short introduction....
I was introduced to wargaming by Battlemasters (ah memories), and have played 40K, Necromnuda, Mordheim, BFG and Fantasy over the years. These days my tastes are more diverse, and include All Things Zombie (15mm), Infinity, Legends of the High Seas, and some old-school Rogue Trader and 3rd Edition Fantasy.

I played a few games when Inquisitor first came out, converted some characters - which turned out pretty well at the time for my skill level. Recently I have felt the urge to stretch my painting and modelling skills, and this coupled with a re-read of Eisenhorn made me choose 54mm Inquisitor. While its doubtful I will get many games in, the plan is to make a few warbands and try and convince a few people to play a couple of games. I have accquired some official minis, some 'Russian' plastics, and a couple of Reaper master series 54mm to begin the converting fun.

I am blown away by some of the models on here, and hope I can add something of interest to the fold.

Cheers
Aurelius

Heroka Vendile

Welcome to the Conclave!

^traditional

Always nice to see an "old hand" decide to re-invest themselves in this corner of the hobby  :)
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy