Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Battle Systems Modular Sci-Fi Terrain kickstarter - great for Inq 28

Started by biggusdoggus, November 11, 2013, 10:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggusdoggus

Apologies if this is in the wrong part of your forums, couldn't find a better place, and can't find it on a search - I think you guys need to know about this!

Battle Systems Limited (previously experts in papercraft terrain), are running a kickstarter for their new cardstock based modular sci-fi terrain system. It's multi-level, massively reconfigurable, and brilliant for pretty much any 28mm game you can think of, including imho, Inq28. I shoud point out I personally have nothing to do with Battle Systems, I'm just enthusiastic about the product and looking forward to using it in my Inquisitor games along with a host of others such as Space Hulk (and many other 40k based games), Sedition Wars and Infinity.

Their kickstarter can be found here :- http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621774283/battle-systemstm-sci-fi-modular-terrain

and here's a quick look at the sort of thing you could do with it all ....

Colin and Wayne, the two guys behind Battle Systems are two of the nicest guys I've come across in gaming. They active daily on the kickstarter comments page and have, during the kickstarter, already implimented ideas from backers, designing components we've asked for! They are listening to us, they clearly want to produce the terrain that we want to play with, and they fully deserve to reap the benefits of the hard work they are putting in.

Please take the time to go and have a look, and if your wallet gets prised open, you won't regret it!

renegade thor

It does look a good idea, would be an alternative to my normal games. the games master would have so much scope to work with
question the heretic, beat the heretic, burn the heretic , kill the heretic ,dispose of the heretic and have a coffee to relax