Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Throne Agent Marcus Veer miniature

Started by Shard0808, March 17, 2014, 07:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shard0808

Well it's been awhile since I've posted (the autumn conclave feels an age ago) due to family and work commitments I haven't had much time for gaming or painting, but I thought it high time I got around to giving Inquisitor Shal'tan some well needed backup! Hence Marcus Veer is now painted and ready to go. The model is from North Star Models, and serbian company that have a select few 'Saviour of the galaxy' models (I'll give you 3 guesses as to which Massively Effective video game the models may be taken from). The model was so cool I didn't really want to mess with it too much, that and my GS skills leave much to be desired. A few comparison shots with Inquisitor Helena Shal'tan are included for size reference, which is pretty much exact.
Thanks for looking, questions and comments welcome

http://s1000.photobucket.com/user/Shard0808/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1
You must gather your party before venturing forth

Heroka Vendile

huh, never seen North Star Models before - and I suspect EA's lawyers haven't either.
Nice understated addition of the purity seals.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy