Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Deathwatch Reborn

Started by Necris, September 29, 2009, 08:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

Just a minor point, a Land Speeder Tempest is at the bottom of this page. Therefore, no gunner required. Webber cannon could be externally mounted to undercarriage or swapped in for the assault cannon I reckon (or perhsp to replace one of the two missile racks).
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

Cara, your post made me think of The Empire Strikes Back (specifically the Battle of Hoth) -- it may be for the best that this doesn't come to pass :P

Necris

my bad was thinking of another configuration

I don't play loyalist space marines so sue me....
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Heroka Vendile

nor do I anymore, but i've always liked the Tempest and thought it would be an interesting vehicle for a mostly solo-operating Deathwatch member to have when I first created Hunrik.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Necris

Kallidor

Quote from: Koval on December 15, 2009, 07:35:12 AM
Cara, your post made me think of The Empire Strikes Back (specifically the Battle of Hoth) -- it may be for the best that this doesn't come to pass :P

I had that image come to mind while I wrote that one out but thought, bah, whatever, it seems like something Laran would say  ;D
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Koval

boring post is boring, but Rant isn't technically doing anything... :P

Swarbie

Ok, nothing seemed to be happening, so I put in a short post to help kick-start things.

I just hope we get to fight genestealers in a cave-system or something. That would be totally awesome.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Inquisitor Ranovack

Weren't we supposed to get a techmarine before this mission started?
though i fly through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i am at 50,000 feet and climing

Swarbie

I think the techmarine stayed on the stormhawk.
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

Swarbie

With it, my world
To dust returning

Necris

There we go moved the thread on a little get on and enjoy some killing of nids

Swarbie

Sweet.

EDIT: Apparently Artos is sloppy and reckless. I look forward to allowing the relatively young marine to learn.
With it, my world
To dust returning

Inquisitor Ranovack

not complaining but isnt corvin a captain so Demos would give him command of the 2nd group, unless there is some bad history between them which is yet to surface, :-\ Also if anyone thinks im making peleus too pwerfull please say
though i fly through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i am at 50,000 feet and climing