Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor (54mm) Vehicle Projects Log

Started by aeprod, November 01, 2014, 12:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeprod

This thread I will use to show various 54mm vehicle projects for Inquisitor that I've completed or are in progress. All the pics are from my hobby blog, as it seems to be the easiest way to link them.

My wargame hobby blog can be found here: http://middlingwars.wordpress.com/

These particular photos can be found on this post: 

http://middlingwars.wordpress.com/2012/12/22/wip-inquisitor-54mm-riot-control-vehicle/

More info can be found on the blog post, but here the pics straight up.

I've started with the first vehicle I ever tried to make, a riot control vehicle/urban transport:

Build photos, left and right:

And a work-in-progress painting shot, with the beginnings of weathering and some detail work. Being a weird plastic, paint just doesn't want to stick to the kit:

Van Helser

Awesome. Reminds me of an Arbitrator paddy wagon I saw in White Dwarf years and years ago for Necromunda.

Many a time I've seen a toy truck and thought about buying it for Inquisitor purposes, but I've never bit the bullet. This is very inspiring.

Ruaridh

aeprod

I can't help but stumbling across weird toys that I think will add interesting vehicles to Inquisitor 54mm games.

I just picked up the "Big Boots Yeti Catcher" vehicle on clearance, and it scales almost perfectly - and will make an interesting mining vehicle (or transport) with a bit of conversion and paint-work.

Since I don't have the energy to scratchbuild a rhino or chimera in 54mm at present, I'm leaning on established (and cheap) kid's toys that scale well.

Radu Lykan

that yeti catcher looks like it could be a lot of fun in game, i especially like that it has a cage on the back for putting heretics in

aeprod

Heroka Vendile

looking good, although had to judge the scale of it?
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy