Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Midwestern US Meetup?

Started by Alyster Wick, November 11, 2014, 09:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyster Wick

I feel like this idea gets brought up every couple years or so to no avail, but anyone interested in trying to get a Midwestern conclave meetup going? I'm located in Milwaukee but am not averse to some travel. If so I'd like to get my NPCs and terrain put to use. I'm totally willing to help with logistics (whether it be finding a suitable store to host or booking a table at a convention, etc).

aeprod

Darnit! I Just moved out of the midwest (Eastern South Dakota).  I'm in California now. Not sure what kind of travel money I have available, but I'd love to do some larger-involvment Inquisitor events.  The gentleman that got me hooked on the game a few years ago (after passing it over at its launch in 2003) all reside in Minnesota and Iowa, and they might be interested in this sort of thing, so that city might be a fair spot for it.

Was there much interest other times this has been discussed?

Alyster Wick

Not much interest I'm afraid :(

That said, if there's an MN group you could plug me in with that'd be great (just PM me), in the meantime, is anyone else out there interested?