Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

28mm Minis Needed

Started by Inquisitor Dionzi, January 22, 2015, 01:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Dionzi

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping to put together some minis soon, and as my bitz box has been entirely purged, I'm wondering if I could negotiate for bitz. I'll list them below.

1. Gideon Lorr
     *NB: I only need his right hand (the bionic hand he's poiinting with), but if someone has him out-of-box and not painted/damaged, I can make a mould of him likkity split.

2. 28mm Dionzi
Sanguinor
New Emperor's Champion
A bald head with bionic left eye
Archeotech pistol from FW Legion Praetor

3. Captain Tycho

4. Commander Dante

5.  Fallen Dark Angel
FW Cataphractii terminator complete, sans head
Abaddon the Despoiler's head

6. Random
Luthor Huss' head

I'll add to this when I can get to a proper computer.

Cashwise I can't afford much, but I have some minis I can trade, and make copies of (1st Ed. Leman Russ, Sgt. Centurious, Ltd. Ed. Emperor's Champion, Valten on foot, Ltd. Ed. Kroot Shaper, Ltd. Ed. Eldar Bone Singer, etc.)

Thanks for your help folks!!!

Dio
SKYFALL MINIATURES

Inquisitor Dionzi

Really?! No one has these bitz?
SKYFALL MINIATURES

Alyster Wick

You probably want to check out the Arcadian Smugglers' Ring (I think it's a googlegroup?). This forum generally isn't a place to try and barter for bitz, but I'll defer to the moderators on that one. On a personal level, I have none of those pieces.

Heroka Vendile

Also, this forum's really not the best place to try and source 28mm bits and models from - even if it is for inq28. Just from an activity level, nevermind anything else.
The smugglers' ring in as good as dead these days too, so I wouldn't bother with that either, it was always meant for 54mm bits anyway.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy