Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Events in 2015 - Latest: IGT 2015 reports

Started by MarcoSkoll, February 17, 2015, 03:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Words to the effect of "oh darn".

Sorry to hear that, Kaled. Hope you can make it some other time - there were other event ideas we were throwing around for this year.

S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

Just noticed I'm still on the list for this, I will in fact not be attending unfortunately. Despite an uptick in income, spare cash for extravagant weekends away is still short.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Sorry to hear that (although I'll admit that as I hadn't heard anything from you about booking trains or hotels, I was hazarding that guess anyway).

Hope to see you again at some point in the future though!

GW's =I= articles

TallulahBelle

I will be attending but um... scared to gm though have something prepared. On that note does anyone have 2 models that would fit an npc role or 2 I can borrow?

I need something civilian but important and I need a sniper I don't have either on hand at the moment unfortunately and my npc supply is mainly smallish commando looking mooks,  who are just undercoated and unfinished *hangs head in shame*

MarcoSkoll

While I've already got someone in line for the first available GMing bye, I can put you in line for the second of any available slots if you'd like?
Alternatively, I can arrange for you to GM in the last round, if that'll help you get get into the zone first.

I can probably assist with those models at a pinch, but it'll require a certain amount of fudging of my own plans, so if others can offer?

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

i'll be bringing my NPCs with me for this very reason :)
there's a sniper and a couplea scribe-esk miniatures in there
http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2537.msg33936#msg33936

i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

TallulahBelle

Just slip me in anywhere in terms of slots and if I could borrow your sniper and your scribes gav that would be great!

My scenario is heavily borrowed from well people may recognise it *grins*

TheNephew

I think I'm finally most of the way to ready.
Very exciting.

Marco, is there any chance, if you've not already set the timetable in stone, that I could not GM first round?
I took a while to get into the swing of things last time, wouldn't want the first round to grind to a halt because the GM is incompetent.

I'm trying to build a cheatsheet of the rules I'll need, but if anyone's got any advice/pointers for things I'm going to overlook (I've barely played any games outside of the one Conclave meet) it'd be appreciated.

greenstuff_gav

aaand i've come to the conclusion my planned crew isn't gonna work :(
thankfully i've got spares!

also, scenario isn't printed so i'll have to bore people with my dulcet tones!
atleast that's doable as is :)

Build Your Imagination

Cortez

Doesn't look like I'm going to finish my new models. Too busy (got an exam on Wednesday). Looks like it's another outing for Inquisitor Cortez and co.

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: TheNephew on May 29, 2015, 03:54:11 PMMarco, is there any chance, if you've not already set the timetable in stone, that I could not GM first round?
While I know all the possible timetables at this stage, I don't know yet know which one I'll be using and who will get assigned which player numbers. I can't plan anything without knowing exactly who's there.

But all I have on my request sheet so far is for a GMing bye and a general note to avoid people with small warbands meeting in two-player games, so putting your GMing slot somewhere other than the first round is easy.

~~~~~

I also admit that it looks I like won't have everything I wanted to in prime condition. There'll be no new PCs from me this time (as about a week ago I decided I wanted to spend more time on them than I had) and I may wish to borrow your NPC Guard, Gav (as I haven't really got mine entirely presentable yet).

My failure to get on with things may relate to me wasting time earlier taking pictures in the garden:

GW's =I= articles

TallulahBelle

Um bugger I haven't managed to find an appropriate 54mm scale civilian open topped car so I now need to either cane the scenario or use a marker.

Marco can your rhino be a stand in por moi?

MarcoSkoll

Sure. I'll have to make sure we're not GMing in the same round, as I need it in Razorback configuration for my scenario, but that should be doable.

GW's =I= articles

Cortez

Just got back, really great event and good to see some returning players in addition to the regulars. Thanks to Dave for organising it and bringing his awesome new toys!

greenstuff_gav

aye; just got home so thanks to Marco for running the day and for Marcoskoll, TheNephew and Van Helser for my Best GM award! :)

Build Your Imagination